keywords, .net, asp.net, meta
Flowers Care Tips
Roses & Meanings
Flowers Giving Guide
Horoscope & Flowers
Why To Send Flowers
When To Send Flowers
Creative Card Messages
How To Buy
How To Pay
Fax Order Form
Terms & Conditions
Privacy & Security Policy
Our Delivery Zone
My Member Dollar '$' Account
Link To Us
Partners & Directories
For Fresh Bouquet & Floral Arrangement
An additional care can make a big difference for any size flower arrangement or fresh flower bouquet. Different types of flower require different types of care but for any flower, the sooner it is put into water the longer it can last.
Most floral foam is used on floral arrangement , just make sure it has plenty of clear & fresh water. If possible re-cut the stem ends & insert back the stems firmly and deeply into the arrangement. Place your arrangement in a cool place and avoid direct sunlight.
Most floral arrangements last 4-7 days or longer, depending on the flowers used and the care they receive.
For Cut Flowers
Do you know that flowers go on living after they are cut & if you follow our tips they will last ever longer. Here are the care tips providing by myflowerflorist.com:
1) Purchase the freshest flowers (please be assured that myflowerflorist.com delivers only the freshest and most presentable flowers.
2) Remove all foliage (stems and leaves) below water level (if flowers are place in flower case)
3) Cut each flower stem at a 45 degree angle prior in putting flowers in water. It is best to put the stem under water while cutting for optimum water intake.
4) Feed flowers a warm nutrient solution (if available) or 1 teaspoon (5ml) of sugar to 600ml of water
5) Freshen flowers by re-cutting stems with sharp knife every 3 days and totally replacing water with new nutrient solution in a clean flower vase.
6) Be sure to top up the flower’s water everyday. Every 3 days replace all the water.
7) Spray your flowers with water everyday. This can be done by using clean spray bottle. This is a shower for flowers.
8) Display your flower in a cool place (18 to 25oC). Try to avoid direct sunlight, heating or cooling vents, directly under ceiling fans, or on top of televisions or radiators. These will damage your flowers.
For Foliage & Flowering Plants
Contrary to popular belief, it doesn't take much to care for plants. As a rule of norm, they need good lighting, moderate temperatures, reasonable humidity, uniform level of moisture in the soil, & occasionally, a little bit of fertiliser. Most plants come with care instructions specified for the type of plant. Here are some suggestions:
1) Keep plants in medium-light locations (out of direct sunlight) in order to maintain good
flower colour and promote the maximum number of flowers to open. Foliage plants will do
well under lower light levels.
2) Plant soil should be kept moist at all times. Plants should not be allowed to dry out or wilt.
Be careful to avoid over-watering, do not allow plants to stand in water. Avoid wetting
3) Avoid excessive heat or cold. Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18 to 25 oC)
for best performance. They hould be kept away from direct sunlight, heating or cooling
vents, directly under ceiling fans, or on top of televisions or radiators.
Florist Malaysia - Flowers Malaysia - Malaysia Flowers - Florist in Malaysia - Send Flowers To Malaysia - Malaysia Online Florist
About Us | Partners & Directories | International Flowers Delivery | Send Flowers Online | America Florist | Europe Florist | Asia Florist | Terms & Conditions
. All rights reserved.
Shop Our Family of Brands
[Link to us] [Malaysia Florist & Flowers] [Malaysia Online Florist] [Send Flowers To Malaysia] [Florist Malaysia] [Flowers Malaysia] [Malaysia Flower] [Florist in Malaysia] [KL Florist - Flowers KL - KL Flower Delivery] [Kuala Lumpur Florist - Flowers Kuala Lumpur - Kuala Lumpur Flower Delivery] [Selangor Florist - Flowers Selangor - Selangor Flower Delivery] [Johor Florist - Flowers Johor - Johor Flower Delivery] [Penang Florist - Flowers Penang - Penang Flower Delivery] [Perak Florist - Flowers Perak - Perak Flower Delivery] [Kedah Florist - Flowers Kedah - Kedah Flower Delivery] [Melaka Florist - Flowers Melaka - Melaka Flower Delivery] [Negeri Sembilan Florist - Flowers Negeri Sembilan] [Pahang Florist - Flowers Pahang - Pahang Flower Delivery] [Perlis Florist - Flowers Perlis - Perlis Flower Delivery] [Kelantan Florist - Flowers Kelantan - Kelantan Flower Delivery] [Sarawak Florist - Flowers Sarawak - Sarawak Flower Delivery] [Terengganu Florist - Flowers Terengganu - Terengganu Flower Delivery] [Sabah Florist - Flowers Sabah - Sabah Flower Delivery] [Malaysia Nationwide Flowers Delivery] [Buy Flowers Online To Malaysia] [Malaysia Valentines Flowers] [Malaysia Mothers Day Flowers] [Malaysia Mothers Day Gifts] [Malaysia Christmas Flowers] [Birthday] [New Born] [Thank you] [Congratulations] [Anniversary] [Get Well Soon] [Love & Romance] [I'm Sorry] [Mothers Day] [Valentines Day] [Grand Opening] [Lilies] [Gerberas] [Sunflowers] [Tulips] [Carnations] [Orchids] [Mixed Flowers] [Basket Flowers] [Vase Flowers] [Bridal Bouquet] [Fruit Basket] [Cake] [Wine & Liquor] [Gourmet Basket] [Gift For Him] [Baby Gifts] [Condolence Flowers] [Sympathy Flowers]